Tel :+86 750 8936336
Fax :+86 750 8936336
Mobile :+86 13380951262
WeChat :+86 13380951262
Whatsapp :+86 13380951262
Email : email@example.com
Add : No.388,Huiyuan industrial park,Heshan city,Guangdong province,China
Height of the chair.
When sitting, the main part of the body weight is transferred to the seat. Some weight is also transferred to the floor, back rest, and armrests. Where the weight is transferred is the key to a good seat design. When the proper areas are not supported, sitting in a seat all day can put unwanted pressure on the back causing pain.
Height of the keyboard.
Make sure the hands are properly positioned at the keyboard. Manufacturers nowadays introduces ergonomic keyboard products to reduce wrists strain.
Keyboard and Typing Tips :
• Keyboard should be placed slightly lower than normal desk height to avoid strain in the forearm.
• If the keyboard is too large for your hands and fingers, try to reach the outlying keys by lifting your hand and arm from the shoulder rather than twisting your wrists or straining to reach those keys with your fingers.
• When typing, avoid resting your wrists on the edge of the work surface. Doing so can put additional pressure on those same tendons and nerves.
• Elbows should be in a 90-degree angle while hanging at the sides from the shoulders which should remain relaxed in a lowered position while typing.
• Make it a habit to have frequent breaks to give your body a rest.
If your hands and forearms hurt with your current keyboard, replace it at once preferably with an ergonomic keyboard.
Position and protection from the monitor.
Proper position of the monitor is necessary so that you do not have to lean forward. Buy protective anti-glare shield to protect your eyes .
Right amount of lighting inside the room.
Proper lighting will help not only to protect your eyes, but also helps to be more productive. Adjustable blinds are advisable to easily control the lighting inside the room.
Keep the workstation clean.
Being part of creating a healthy workstation is to keep it clean. Avoid eating in front of the table or computer especially cookies, bread, or other food with small particles which is hardly to clean when inserted inside the keyboard. Also avoid putting a drink near the equipment. Lastly, do not leave any food wrappers or unfinished food on top of the desk. Clean as you go.
First of all, if you are doing your work online you need to think about your workstation computer. This means you need to think about a couple of basic concepts.
· Does it need to be mobile? Are you going to work on other places as well? Maybe you should look into buying a laptop then, instead of a desktop computer. In that way you can meet clients in coffee bars and still bring your machine with you to do the hard work. External Monitor Size. A bigger monitor means more productivity. You are putting a lot of time in actual scrolling and switching between applications on your computer. It might be a smart move to get a big monitor, whether this is for your desktop computer of as an external display for your laptop.
· Multiple Monitor Job? Having multiple monitors is increasing in popularity as more and more people are understanding the power of this set up. If you are writing a lot you might want to have an article open and your text editor somewhere else. What if you can put the article on one monitor and have your text editor on the other one. This means no more switching between apps!
· Computer Hardware. Are there other things you need to put in your workstation? Do you have a printer set up, maybe indeed some external hard drives?
Of course there are the specs as well you need to think about. Speed first, capacity later. If you are getting a workstation computer it is important to have the speed.Do you need a computer desk for small space? Maybe you want to try a corner desk? When you are looking for a computer desk for small spaces, look for height instead of room.
When you build a computer desk with hutch you can actually store a lot more stuff, even a printer and everything for your home office, while keeping it on the same square feet.
Some people are even working with a stand-up desk. This means they actually stand behind their desk. This is to increase the blood flow, increase your stamina and to have less back problems. Works like a charm for many people.